Sunday, June 26, 2011

Working Draft

I've been thinking and writing furiously. I have a draft and worked it down to 8 pages. It isn't polished, but I think it is working and I hope it is a good start. I'm going to be tinkering with it all day.

The premise is that a teenage boy goes on a class trip to Germany and visits Dachau. His grandpa was a world war II vet and was planning a trip to Dachau before he did suddenly of a heart attack.
The boy starts having odd experience at the camp and then comes face to face with a skinhead girl and an ancient demon his grandpa imprisoned at the camp shortly after it was liberated.

I'm not sure if it is scary, but the kid gets put in a gas chamber and the gas starts blowing in. That's pretty horrific. I hate describing my stories because they are usually so pretty strange. I need to work on a solid Logline. My last one two long. What is the story. How does my character grow?

Not much time left.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good start. I hope you were able to get it polished up the way you wanted.

    ReplyDelete