Saturday, May 14, 2011

Slept on it

After a less than stellar night's sleep, I am enamored with the character of the woman Vasovasostomolgist. Why would a woman choose that as a profession? I think she must have had a pregnancy that she either aborted or put up for adoption at a young age. She may not like it much, but since she is good at her job, and has up to this point, only had successes, she is perceived as a miracle worker. Maybe she hates it now, but is offered so much money, she can't turn it down.

Does she still find it awkward to talk about connecting the vas to the vas with her patients? Or does that not faze her at all. Are there any women micro-surgeon with proven vasoepididymostomy expertise or urologists that anyone has heard of?

These are fun words. I'm not writing a romantic comedy, but I think some comedic elements are great. Hmm, I think I need to still think of some other ideas before throwing everything I got into this one.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to post a comment on your last post, but my i-pod died before I got it posted. I like your take on the subject of the task. Your doctor sounds like a woman who has something to prove. She chose a predominately male field and excels at it. She probably makes good money, but I would think the attraction is more the challenge of it. I don't think you could have chosen a more difficult character for a man to have a romantic relationship with. It should be interesting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete